Are you the next General Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn Safranbolu?
The Hilton Garden Inn Safranbolu opened is doors in 2016 and is in walking distance of Safranbolu center – a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site. Attracting local and international leisure and business guests the hotel is within a 10-minute drive to Old Town, Tokatli Canyon, Hidirlik Hill valley views, and Koprulu Mehmet Pasha Mosque. The hotel has a restaurant, 24-hour snack shop, and event space for 300 guests as well as a fitness center and an outdoor pool.
As General Manager you will be responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
What will I be doing?
As a General Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A General Manager will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and Hilton
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Hilton Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within Hilton
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
What are we looking for?
A General Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Established GM in an international hotel chain.
- Exceptional people leadership and retention of talent – bring a team together on a journey and instilling the Hilton culture and values
- Solid owner relations experience
- Deep understanding of commercial environment with the ability to further develop relationships, gain market share and experience in increasing profitability.
- Strong business development background, ability to develop elite networks across the region
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Sound operational experience
- Must speak fluent Turkish and understand local Turkish culture
- Exceptional communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- General Management experience in a similar quality hotel
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!