JDE is a subsidiary JDE Peet’s, the world’s leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Gevalia, Senseo, Tassimo, Pickwick, Friele and Café Noir.
What’s it like to work at JDE?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
At JDE, we’re Made to Stand Out. Every day we are progressive in outlook, ambitious in nature, resourceful in action and decisive in approach, bringing coffee and tea moments to everyone around the world.
Quality Coordinator is responsible to implement, manage and coordinate the Quality Management System according to JDE corporate policies/standards, all relevant local and legal requirements while ensuring a continuous improvement of the quality systems.
He coordinator all works in the plants to get/maintain needed quality certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, FSCC 22000, Halal…)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Quality in industrial environment Food, Pharma or Process Industry business environment
- His military service must be completed
- Ensures he has driving licence
- Good knowledge on QMS, HACCP standards, ISO 9001 and FSSC/ISO 22000
- Preferably experience of working in an International and multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in working in a Matrix organization
- Multicultural experience, sensitive for key stakeholder needs, good listener
- Has a proven track record in leading multidisciplinary projects;
- Ability to manage a changing workload in a dynamic deadline-driven changing environment
- Strong influential skills, very good communicator, able to fully engage key stakeholders for implementing JDE strategies and deliver stretch business results
- Accurate, flexible thinking, time management skills, high analytical skills,
- Team player, hands-on, proactive, excellent communication skills, independent/self-starter, eager to learn and further develop, act with a sense of urgency
- Fluency in English