Yer: İstanbul, Türkiye
Marketing focus CRM Manager for e-commerce
The Digitouch software development team is looking for a strong entry-level candidate to join its team in Istanbul.
Development of CRM processes and customer segmentation of Turkey’s leading Internet discount aggregator FırsatClub
• Graduation from a reputable university, preferably having an Engineering, Statistics or Business Administration degree (MBA is a plus)
• Having a marketing experience in CRM applications and customer loyalty systems min. 2-3 Years retail/mobile vas/internet
• Professional Experience in using MySQL to query and analyze data
• Excellent level of English
• Result-oriented & Customer-oriented and proactive
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and the demonstrated ability to creatively solve problem
• Good knowledge of MS Office Applications, especially excel
• No military obligation for male candidates
• To understand the current customer profile with available data resources & market research and determining customer segments as an essential foundation for development and execution of effective customer strategies.
• Analysis and reporting of customer usage and trends. Using these as well as segmentation and modeling information for target selection, campaign design and driving marketing actions.
• Development and management of Retention & Loyalty focused CRM initiatives (campaigns, programs) in coordination with segment teams, channel management (mainly Call Center) and IT.
• To improve customer experience. To collaborate with relevant groups to identify root causes of customer problems and liaising with internal operational groups to investigate and resolve complex client issues.
• To measure and improve CRM campaigns and initiatives.
• To build a stronger relationship between the customers & the company by planning and supporting one-to-one marketing strategies to cross- sell product & services and to increase penetration.
• To implement CRM related social media and digital marketing strategies to drive online sales/performance
• Track record in managing amateur/professional Internet related projects such as websites, portals, blogs, groups and forums.
Please send at least 2 references with name and contact details (teachers or managers during internships are welcomed.
About the Company:
Digitouch is a high growth, fast pace internet company specializing in creating digital marketing services based on advanced technologies.
Digitouch has been selected to the prestigious Endeavor Entrepreneurship organization in 2010 (Palo Alto, California ISP – www.endeavor.org) and is the first and sole company in Turkey to focus of next-gen technology driven marketing practices; a field initiated by the likes of Google, Yahoo, Amazon and Valueclick.
Company Investors include Stefan Glaentzer (Last.fm, Ricardo.de – founder/Board President), Will Cooper (Tradeoubler – former CEO), Steven Brown (buy.at – Founder and former CEO), Big Bang Ventures (VC Belgium, notably investors of Ciceksepeti, Peak Games in Turkey), John Dighero (AOL- CFO EMEA, Tradus – CFO)…
The company operates as both agency (digitouch.com.tr) and network, serving many premium clients such as Garanti Bank, Limango, Şehirfirsatı, Grupfoni, Gittigidiyor, Darty, Teknosa, Hizlial, Çiçeksepeti.com, Onur Airways, Bigpoint, Otto Group, Markafoni, Burda…
Başvuru Şekli: Please send resume with preferably a cover letter to
View full post on Yazılım/Teknoloji İlanları