Goodyear. More Driven.
Primary Purpose of the position
Center of competence regarding the understanding of the respective market environment on Industry, Customer and Consumer aspects. Business partner to stakeholders internally (e.g. S&OP, Sales, Marketing) and externally (Support customers on Geo-Marketing, Trade inventory analysis) by supporting Business decisions based on advance market/industry and customer insights.
- Support improvement of industry and sales forecast accuracy by offering market back data (incl. car park, OE investments, etc), segment mix insights, correlations with one or more economic indexes. (Full alignment with regional stakeholders / EU Industry model)
- Own data analytics on customer in-/out-flows and trade inventory insights (FSD/Customer data sharing) and leverage compelling conclusions in collaboration with Trade Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Pricing and customer service to help managing customer (GY) stock and (pre-)orders via Geo-Marketing application resulting in targeted / tailor-made campaigns and pro-active order proposals.
- Cooperate with regional MRI and Sales Operations on improving Consumer and Sales insights.
Principle Duties & Responsabilities
- Support consumer team in providing industry and sales forecast analysis and updating presentations for regular meetings (ISO, DeSO, S&OP, MBR AOP, RvCC).
- Update market/sales reports in line with monthly actual data delivery: ETRMA (Sell-In Dashboard), Extrapool (Imports) estimation, Sell-Out figures (develop a view to estimate the sell-out by country / channel), Inventory Tracking, market feedback and external source of information on competitors actions (Monthly Newsletter).
- Merge insights on sell-in/sell-out/import development/channel trends into a market map by country (“spaghetti chart”).
- Analyse Industry development (Size & Type and brand tier), Channel and Product trends (including car park, fitments) to propose opportunities to regional Product marketing and local organization (Sales).
- Collect monthly insights on campaign / sales activities of competition (internal view) and consistenly share with stakeholders (Sales, Marketing) to discuss Risk & Opportunities.
- Build monthly MRI & Sales dashboards towards customers incl. Carpark / Europool / Recybem / Trends on seasonality / New sku introductions (incl. possible car fitment) etc…
- Implement and launch Geo Marketing towards pre-defined strategic customers as well as train and support sales on specific accounts. This includes datasharing insights (Lizeo) build dashboards for Customer and Sales with clear action items / create new opportunities. Prepare customer specific stock profiling to increase GY stock position and generate additional sell-out (e.g. Seasonal stock proposals (incl. Iron Stock), Sell-Through potentials whilst specifically focussing on OE pull to capture OE investment in Replacement)
- Create clear view / insights on consumer activity online as well as drive collaboration studies with major customers to better understand the consumer behaviour (e.g. Kwikfit bandenmonitor, Rolling wheel)
- Support for Sales & Mktg team: Prepare customer specific analysis for brand and product marketing activities with focus on ROI – close cooperation with Trade Mktg Manager and Sales Departments in Benelux
Profile, education & experience.
- University Degree or equivalent degree specializing in marketing, economics or related field
- Desired: minimum 3 years of experience in Sales, Analytics, MRI, insights / forecasting fields and/or experience with brand/product management & marketing projects.
- Worked in a customer-oriented environment.
- Analytical (end-to-end) thinking and data-driven argumentation
- Planning/process management
- Ability to interface with all levels
- Self-starter, takes initiatives, problem solving skills
- Stress-resistant / working with deadlines
- Facility with figures and data management (Statistical/Mathematical background)
- SAP/AP workflow/DEA/ERMC + MS Office
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French is preferred.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio, and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.